Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Random Thoughts

  • I think I'm addicted to online scrabble. Yep, I'm a loser.
  • Community college professors are not up to par with University profs. Who'da thunkit?
  • Does airborne actually work or is it mind over matter and I'm curing my own colds? If so, I wonder if it would work for $2 cheaper if I switched to the CVS brand of mind over matter?
  • Do cats realize they're being obnoxious when they stick their butts in your face?
  • I am thisclose to buying satellite radio, but my fear is that when I finally splurge they too will play the same ten obnoxious songs ever hour.
  • I have too many crushes to keep track of. At the moment I've been thinking about:
    • James Roday (of Psych, which I'm watching right now)
    • Another James, James Marsden
    • Brad Pitt (always and forever)
    • David Wright, the cutest Met that I think needs to marry me
    • Zach Braff
    • Josh Duhamel (when I'm able to get over the fact that he's with Fergie... ICK!)
    • the two dudes I was sandwiched between (of course on the day I'm in sweats and no makeup) in class today
  • Yeah, Psych isn't the most intellectually stimulating show on TV right now, but it really amuses me, and I think it should be more popular
  • I got to drive the Porsche tonight. It was thrilling.
That's all I have to say.

No comments: