Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blurbing on the blog

Short blog post, I felt the need to post something, but I'm determined not to waste what little relaxation time I have before work glued to my computer screen. Do not worry, I can feel a long post coming, this is just the calm before the storm (of words)...

"Make new friends but keep the old; one is silver and the other gold" doesn't that sound like you're being taught to value one set of friends more than the other? Silver isn't worth nearly as much as gold. And if you're not into the yellow gold you can get white gold or even platinum. Silver is like the starter jewelry, easily affordable. So is there one set of friends that you can easily buy? That you wear anytime, not afraid of too much damage? Is there another set of friends that only come out on special occasions? I tell you, the song is mind boggling. What are we teaching our children?

Just did a spellcheck, NO ERRORS! YES I knew I was an English major for a reason. I's a pretty samrt laddy. :P

I saw Waitress last night with Jordana and I loved it. I've also rediscovered my crush on Nathan Fillion. I want him to wrap his arms around me for at least twenty minutes. I used to think the first thing I noticed about a guy was his eyes (it might still be), but strong arms are pretty high up on my list. Gotta love a big strong hug.

Your results:
You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)

You are good at fixing things.
You are usually cheerful.
You appreciate being treated
with delicacy and specialness.


Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
75%
Inara Serra (Companion)
70%
River (Stowaway)
65%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
65%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
60%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
55%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
50%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
45%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
30%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
25%
Alliance
25%

Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz

No comments: