- 8:15 am - breakfast (it'll be early, but hopefully I can stomach some 3 min. eggs)
- 9:30 am- appt with Tina where I plan to work on the fact that I cannot get to bed before midnight (I have a feeling being online right now isn't helping!!)
- 10:30ish am- checking out the gym at drew, donning my sneaks for the first time in way too long, scouting out an elliptical machine
- noonish- a high carb lunch, if I'm not too sweaty and gross maybe somewhere on campus so I can interact with other students
- 1ish pm- once again if I'm not too sweaty stopping at the Short Hills mall to check out the cardigans and skinny jeans at madewell.
- 1ish if I am gross- go home via Rt. 10, and pick up my hemmed skinny jeans on the way
- 3 pm- watch OLTL, Friday episodes are usually doozies, hopefully this one's good
- 3:45-3:55 pm- post office run, ginormous duck to send out that's been in my car for nearly six months
Okay I'm going to try to go to bed while I have my Gracie Girly hanging out with me.