Friday, September 12, 2008

This girl's Friday

Tomorrow (errr... today since it's already well past midnight) sounds like a fluff day, but I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished.

  • 8:15 am - breakfast (it'll be early, but hopefully I can stomach some 3 min. eggs)
  • 9:30 am- appt with Tina where I plan to work on the fact that I cannot get to bed before midnight (I have a feeling being online right now isn't helping!!)
  • 10:30ish am- checking out the gym at drew, donning my sneaks for the first time in way too long, scouting out an elliptical machine
  • noonish- a high carb lunch, if I'm not too sweaty and gross maybe somewhere on campus so I can interact with other students
  • 1ish pm- once again if I'm not too sweaty stopping at the Short Hills mall to check out the cardigans and skinny jeans at madewell.
  • 1ish if I am gross- go home via Rt. 10, and pick up my hemmed skinny jeans on the way
  • SHOWER
  • 3 pm- watch OLTL, Friday episodes are usually doozies, hopefully this one's good
  • 3:45-3:55 pm- post office run, ginormous duck to send out that's been in my car for nearly six months
Still not sure what to do with my evening. I have a big weekend so I'm not sure if I want to go into the city. It's expensive, alcohol and I haven't been getting along these days (hopefully that's just temporary), and I have a big weekend ahead of me. I would really like to see Burn After Reading even if it's just by myself. I'd really love to cinema hop. If I go early in the day (that may mean skipping OLTL) then it's easier to get away with it and I don't have to watch all the kids in groups socializing. Not that I'm bitter. I'm going to meet people my age soon enough and then I'll be going to bars in Morristown and hanging out. Right now I feel weird going by myself. All it takes is to meet one person. Maybe at the gym I'll meet somebody. You always hear that.

Okay I'm going to try to go to bed while I have my Gracie Girly hanging out with me.

No comments: